CerebralDigital Media Group publishes content on The CerebralRift under a Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license. This means you have the following reuse permissions:
- You are free to re-use my articles as long as you attribute them to me, including linking to the source document.
- You are free to create derivative works based on my works, as long as you meet terms 1 and 3.
- You must share your works under a license that is compatible with the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license.
In addition, I request that you:
- Notify me of derivative works you have or are creating from my work. I’d like to know so I’m aware when someone mentions it to me. I won’t pass judgment on your work (unless you ask me to comment on it), I would just like to be aware of it.
- Please use a ping back for any published work based on my work. It’s a neat thing to do, and will help others find works related to what I write.
- I would love an email via the Contact TheRift form.
While I would like to think that the content of derivative works will be something that I will like, I know there will be times when I won’t like them. So be it. I may voice my disagreement with said works, but I will make no attempt to censor or control them. That being said, there are some topics that I will generally find offensive including, but not necessarily limited to:
- White supremacy: I have nothing to do with the subject, and any attempt to pervert my words to fit this subject will be met with a very vocal disagreement.
- Racism: Another subject I have nothing to do with.
- Sexism: I don’t have any desire to be associated with a misogynistic, or sexist piece.
- Support Religious Beliefs: I support none. To state that I say otherwise will be a complete fabrication and/or lie.
Basically it comes down to this: if there is a chance that the work you are involved in could be categorized as hate speech in any form, I am likely to not be happy to be associated with it, despite being unable to control said usage (unless you violate the terms of the Creative Commons license applied to the piece on this website).
So, all of the above being said, I would love to hear from you, hear about any works based on my posts.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.